Living in California certainly has its perks. This is not to say all of the state is experiencing an early spring, many parts are still under several feet of snow. Anyway, the time had come to put on my new (to me, of course) 1950s cotton dress from Wildfell Hall Vintage. (Be sure to check out her lingerie shop too). I paired it with a cardigan and my blue Salvatore Ferragamo shoes (patent leather version here). Nails are a super pale opaque pink, Essie’s Van D’go. Ideally, I’d wear this dress with a petticoat to make the skirt more full but since I was at my office job all day today I opted not to. My office is vintage friendly but I’d get way too many funny looks if I had a petticoat on. Sometimes you have to make allowances for the different parts of your life.
- Thrifted just this morning. Not really my style, so watch for it in the shop toot sweet! instagram.com/p/attsI_NS-s/ 6 hours ago
- ♥ vintage 1950s novelty print dress / Two If By Sea ♥ etsy.me/11xizuv via @Etsy 7 hours ago
- ♥ vintage 1960s cotton blouse / Sweet Bouquet ♥ etsy.me/TQA46P via @Etsy 7 hours ago
- ♥ vintage snakeskin-effect leather peep toe heels ♥ etsy.me/WGiRNn via @Etsy 7 hours ago
- ♥ vintage 1950s keyhole back sun dress / Summer Daiquiri ♥ etsy.me/165uI08 via @Etsy 7 hours ago