I’d like to extend a big thank you to everyone who came out to SF Zinefest yesterday afternoon to see me speak. I really enjoyed the whole experience, and it was really cool to chat with folks and answer questions once my talk was over.
I have to admit, the bug totally bit me. I have the urge to speak even more about what it is I do. It’s such a rush, and it’s really cool to connect with folks who are into the things I’m into.
- newly listed! ♥ vintage 1960s dress / 60s mod dress / Peppermint Twist ♥ etsy.me/16V91jR via @Etsy 6 hours ago
- ♥ vintage deep green Pringle cashmere sweater ♥ etsy.me/11AWpJo via @Etsy 1 day ago
- ♥ vintage 1950s two-piece dress / Southwest Stroll ♥ etsy.me/10yGTvK via @Etsy 1 day ago
- ♥ vintage 1940s platform shoes / 40s sandals / Brown Betty ♥ etsy.me/10C7RCI via @Etsy 1 day ago
- ♥ vintage 1960s dress / 60s party dress / Lemon Chiffon ♥ etsy.me/ZcAW70 via @Etsy 1 day ago