Outfit-wise, sometimes things can get fairly matchy-matchy, even when it’s not my direct intention. I much rather prefer that things “go” rather than “match,” know what I mean? Today I wore a 1960s cardigan, 1980s trousers, 1940s necklace, Miu Miu loafers and a Proenza Schouler bag.
- ♥ vintage 1950s dress / 50s dress / Blueberry Fields ♥ etsy.me/XUWdRY via @Etsy 2 hours ago
- ♥ vintage 1960s mod mini dress / Pink Op Stripes ♥ etsy.me/XV9LPe via @Etsy 2 hours ago
- ♥ vintage 1970s prairie revival gingham dress ♥ etsy.me/150ugwn via @Etsy 2 hours ago
- Thrifted just this morning. Not really my style, so watch for it in the shop toot sweet! instagram.com/p/attsI_NS-s/ 22 hours ago
- ♥ vintage 1950s novelty print dress / Two If By Sea ♥ etsy.me/11xizuv via @Etsy 23 hours ago